At Optimum Credit we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and customers.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete a form and submit it to us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
The table below details the cookies that our site uses:
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you would like to find out more about cookies and how to remove them from your computer, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are lawfully permitted or legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Credit Reference Agencies
As a responsible lender, we will, as part of the loan application process, contact one or more Credit Reference Agencies to ascertain your creditworthiness. For more information on Credit Reference Agencies please click here.
Fraud Prevention Agencies
We work with organisations with an interest in reducing the fraud threat. For information on this, please click here.